Simple (1-Page): The 1-Page NDA is a simple NDA, fitting on one page and including only the most basic terms, which are the following:
- Definition of Confidential Information;
- Obligation to maintain confidentiality;
- Return or destroy Confidential Information upon request; and
- Right to injunctive relief.
Standard (2-Page): Our Standard (2-Page) NDA covers all of the items included in the Simple (1-Page) NDA, as well as the following terms:
- Exclusions (i.e., Confidential Information does not include public domain, prior knowledge, information from third-parties, and independent development);
- Compelled disclosure; and
- General legal terms:
- Non-waiver of rights;
- Savings clause; and
- Choice of law and venue.
Expanded (2-Page+): The expanded NDA offers additional, advanced provisions for your NDA. We start with our Standard (2-Page) agreement, and then you choose which items you would like to include. Available provisions include the following:
- Custom definition of confidential information included and/or excluded;
- Non-solicitation clause;
- Non-compete clause;
- Limitation of liability
- Disclaimer of warranties;
- Choice of law;
- Choice of venue; and
- Additional space for your deal-specific terms.